Sunday, January 23, 2011

How do make multiple series on excel on a mac so that I can add different error bars to my data?



Your Ad Here





Question by Soraya: How do make multiple series on excel on a mac so that I can add different error bars to my data?

I'm trying to graph the average of four different values. However, in order for me to be able to add error bars to each of the four bars individually, I have to be able to select them one at a time. I think that if I separate them as four different series, then I will be able to do so. I've already made them 4 different colors to make them look like separate series but I'm uncertain as to how I can separate them so that I can add individual error bars to them.




Best answer:


Your Ad Here


Answer by newfaldon
When you go to add your error bars, select custom and give or point to cells with the different values.





Give your answer to this question below!

Your Ad Here


No comments:

Post a Comment