Tuesday, January 25, 2011

What psychology careers are there to choose from?



Your Ad Here





Question by revert-to-plan-b: What psychology careers are there to choose from?

Ok, so here are my interests:
I like Psychology, but I don't want to be anything like a psychologist. What other careers are there along the psychology lines that have a little less communication with people?
I also like dream psychology and forensics. So, if you know any careers that incorporate one of those, that would be helpful as well.




Best answer:


Your Ad Here


Answer by dado757
http://psychology.about.com/b/2008/07/14/6-psychology-careers-you-should-consider.htm

Does this help at all? If not, very briefly, look into these fields:

Industrial-Organization Psychology
Forensic Psychology
Neuropsychology (what I am going for)
Rehabilitation Psychology
Health Psychology

Hope I helped somewhat





Add your own answer in the comments!

Your Ad Here


No comments:

Post a Comment