Monday, January 24, 2011

How do artists portray identity in their work?



Your Ad Here





Question by redrobyn: How do artists portray identity in their work?

I am writing an essay towards my A-Level in Art and am doing some research. My stimulus is Identity, and would be grateful for any input regarding artists and their portrayal of their own identity within their work.




Best answer:


Your Ad Here


Answer by Kiki-la
I think other than a signature (wether written or otherwise), it has a lot to do with style.

I like to draw slim female fantasy characters, I prefer them with long hair, and an array of personally designed garments. I have developed this style through years of practice, and although it reflects that of the video game character creation industry, it is exclusive.

Here is my deviantart page for an idea:
http://nokturnaskikilias.deviantart.com/





Add your own answer in the comments!

Your Ad Here


No comments:

Post a Comment