Saturday, February 26, 2011

Bohr Cartoon (Old)



Your Ad Here



Some cool Cartooning images:

Bohr Cartoon (Old)

Cartooning


Image by Nuqe

Decided to skip classes today. Hung out at the local coffee shop and finished up my first sketchbook. Since I've had a problem getting Niels down with the realism, I decided to draw a couple cartoons. This is Old Old Niels.

On another note, please disregard my pipes, they were in need of a tune up.

Exhibition of cartoons by Giles, Beaney Institute, Canterbury

Cartooning


Image by chrisjohnbeckett

Cartoons from the Carl Giles Archive, British Cartoon Archive, University of Kent.
View On Black

Haircut and Lollipop part 2 cartoon effect

Cartooning


Image by gurana

I think i'm kind of getting the hang of this cartoon effect... time to move on I guess. The drool down the side of his mouth is a little more prominent in this version.

Your Ad Here


No comments:

Post a Comment