Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Q&A: What are the chances of getting ticks after going hiking?



Your Ad Here





Question by Luigi: What are the chances of getting ticks after going hiking?

I'm in the Dominican Republic on vacation and I went hiking on a mountain. It was grassy, and I know you can get ticks from being in a grassy area so I'm afraid I may have gotten ticks.

It rained on the way back so any ticks that were unattached may have fallen off and when I got home I checked myself but found nothing and showered right away just in case. But now I'm really itchy and I'm checking myself again but I've found nothing.




Best answer:


Your Ad Here


Answer by Zombie!! Rachel!>
I got a tick on me after i've hiked before but I just happen to feel one on my head and i just pulled it out, threw it and started freaking out. I don't think that I found any ticks on me after I took a shower, your probably just paranoid, I've only got ticks on one hike i've went on and i've been on about 6. This one was really out in the forest and that's how i got it.





Add your own answer in the comments!

Your Ad Here


No comments:

Post a Comment