Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Comics, Want, Start, reading, Collecting


Question by J:

I want to start reading and collecting comics where do i start?



Your Ad Here





I like x-men and I think those are the comics I want to start out with. or is there another comic I should start with. I don't know much about comics so any help is useful.




Best answer:


Your Ad Here


Answer by Ruckus Jorgee
Try reading Japanese Manga. It's really fun and I should start doing the same for my favorite Bleach. Good luck.





Know better? Leave your own answer in the comments!

Your Ad Here



Other posts like this, by keyword:

Comics:

The TOON Treasury of Classic Children’s Comics Reviews ...
Artists on Comics Art ...
A Burlesque Autobiography and First Romance Reviews ...
Great British Comics: Celebrating a Century of Ripping Yarns and Wizard Wheezes ...
Harlequin comics: Blue Moon Bride Reviews ...
Supernatural Rising Son #2 : Chapter Two (Prequel to the Hit CW TV Series – Wildstorm / DC Comics) ...
Rising Stars Volume 4 (Rising Stars (Image Comics)) (v. 4) ...
Gung Ho!: How to Draw Fantastic Military Comics Reviews ...
Digital Comics Store Update ...
Ultimate Origins #2 / BOTH Covers: Regular and Variant / 2 COMICS! ...
Want:

The Karma in Your Relationships: Bonds from Other Times and What They Want from Us ...
I applied for a job as a mystery shopper Im now being asked why do you want to become a mystery shopper? ...
Employers want to ask about pregnancy ...
I want the romance and the passion straight out of a novel ...
What are the best christian dating sites if I’m a woman and want a bigger male-female ratio? ...
My mothers birthday is coming up and I want to do a cool photo project for her? ...
What is the best programming language for what I want to do? ...
I want to be a vet for exotic animals and equine animals? ...
Supersize that hobby; Want fries with that McDonald’s toy?It’s not just the food that drives devoted collectors to visit the Gol ...
i want to make mom sumtin but confused about needlepoint.? ...
Start:

My jeep cherokee sport overdrive works every other time i start the engine. What could this be? ...
Single mom, should I stay home, start a home business, or go to work? ...
Can you start using your health insurance card as soon you receive it? ...
Who do I start for my fantasy football team? ...
When did the accent mark start appearing in the Romance languages? ...
Can I start an LGBT safe house for teens without getting in trouble with the Oklahoma runaway laws? ...
Reds’ Cueto forced to leave second straight start ...
How to Start A Niche Business On Internet ...
PMP Exam Prep: All the Help You Need, From Start to Finish (Video Training for the PMP Certification Exam) ...
Start Your Own Medical Claims & Transcription Business (Start Your Own Business) ...
reading:

Oxford Reading Tree: Stage 1+: Floppy’s Phonics Non-fiction: My Pet (Floppy Phonics) ...
Outdoor Studies: A Reading Book of Nature Study ...
Reading Comprehension GMAT Strategy Guide 7, Fourth Edition (Manhattan GMAT the new standard) ...
LITTLE CELEBRATIONS, TALK! TALK! TALK!, SINGLE COPY, FLUENCY, STAGE 3B (LITTLE CELEBRATIONS GUIDED READING) ...
Poetry Translation Through Reception and Cognition: The Proof of Translation Is in the Reading ...
Try reading five books by women ...
I’m reading August 10th, free, at Sideshow: The Queer Literary Carnival ...
Teaching Reading to Children With Down Syndrome: A Guide for Parents and Teachers (Topics in Down Syndrome) ...
P. J. Funnybunny Camps Out (Step into Reading) ...
Gotcha Again!: More Nonfiction Booktalks to Get Kids Excited About Reading ...
Collecting:

Collecting Classic Video Games (Schiffer Book for Collectors) ...
The Beanie Encyclopedia: A Complete Unofficial Guide to Collecting Beanie Babies ...
Collecting Cooper: A Thriller ...
The World Encyclopedia of Coins & Coin Collecting: The definitive illustrated reference to the world’s greatest coins and a profes ...

No comments:

Post a Comment