Thursday, April 21, 2011

Baseball
Baseball
by The Library of Congress

Question by Emanuel A: baseball??

why is it no matter how much i practice i could never throw a baseball hard i practiced three times harder than any body but they always threw four times better than me. whats the proper technique i just want to throw father. its ridiculose i make no progress.also with my batting i have no accuracy how can i get accuracy i have awesome power tho




Best answer:

Answer by ~I DeFiNe SuCcEsS~
wow
i hate baseball so much
but they said i cud start if i tried for my school
its SUCH an unathletic sport
but it comes naturally
so you are screwed





Know better? Leave your own answer in the comments!

Other posts like this, by keyword:

Baseball:

Ted Williams: A Baseball Life ...
Rich Burk’s Baseball Scorebook Model FN12-60 ...
What is a good way to watch MLB baseball games live through the network in good quality ? ...
[Eddie Cicotte, Chicago AL, at Polo Grounds, NY (baseball)] (LOC) ...
Can someone give me a good baseball workout during the winter? ...
Growing Up With “Shoeless Joe”: The Greatest Natural Player in Baseball History ...
Backstop: A Baseball Love Story in Nine Innings ...
Baseball: 100 Classic Moments in the History of the Game ...
Q&A: What type of baseball glove should I buy my 9 year son and my 5 year old daugther? ...
Never Hit a Ghost With a Baseball Bat ...

No comments:

Post a Comment